Mar 4, 2010

Incubator

I wasn't even allowed entry into my mom's ward. I was directly shifted to the incubator (Only mom,Rathna ಅಜ್ಜಿ and Rani ಅಜ್ಜಿ had a glimpse of me).

After about two days they discharged mom and I had to stay back in the incubator. Mom would come at regular periods for my feeding.

This was probably the first tough phase where she to travel back & forth from home to hospital.

Doctor's neither revealed about my health condition to my parents nor did they discharge me. I would wait crying now & then to see mom and be in her arms.

Finally on the 21st day they did allow me to see direct sunlight and I was home. A happy moment for all.

Dad was proud of the moment he held me in his arms. It was bliss to be with my parents,grand parents and uncle :)

Thus ended 21 days of insanity - hurray !!!

No comments: